|1962||Born in Solms, Hesse, Germany|
|1980–1984||Studies of electrical engineering (power engineering) at FH Gießen (Dipl. Ing. FH)|
|1984–1989||Development engineer at Philips Electronics|
|1989–2011||Various management positions at Philips Car Systems, Mannesmann VDO, Siemens VDO and Continental Automotive.|
3 years international experience in USA from 2001 – 2004.
International business responsibility in Europe, USA, China, Russia, South Korea and India.
|2012–2021||Managing Director Desay SV Automotive Europe GmbH – a leading Chinese automotive supplier in the field of Interior Electronics.|
|Since 2012||Training in Nonviolent Communication (NVC) according to Dr. Marshall Rosenberg.|
Since then, continuous participation in further education and international trainings with various trainers.
CNVC certification (Center for Non Violent Communication) in 2019.
2019 and 2020 training as coach and mediator.
|Since 2021||Independent management consultant and communication trainer.|
I have many years of experience in various management positions in the international automotive supply industry with customers and business partners, amongst others VW Group, General Motors, Ford, Hyundai/Kia, Stellantis Group, AvtoVAZ and DAF/PACCAR. This background in combination with the methodology and attitude of Nonviolent Communication, are motivation and incentive for me to support and accompany you and your company with my competences.
|2022–2023||Professional training Organizational Consulting and Change Management at ICO (Institute for Coaching & Organizational Consulting).|
|In my leisure time, I enjoy being outdoors with our dogs, cycling, making music and practicing yoga.|
- Internationally experienced and entrepreneurial leader
- Open, integrative and appreciative leadership style
- Generalist with good technical and commercial understanding
- Social and intercultural competence
- Goal- and result-oriented approach
- Trainer in Non Violent Communication
- Coach, Mediator
Fields of Experience and Competencies
- more than 30 years of experience in the international automotive supply industry
- Executive management
- Strategy development
- Personnel management
- Organizational development
- International business development
- Key Account Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Project / Program Management
- Portfolio Management
- Change Management
- M&A / Due Diligence / Post Merger Integration
- Non Violent Communication according to Dr. M. Rosenberg, certified trainer since 2019 (CNVC)
- Systemic consensus building
- Conflict mediation and coaching